Friday, August 19, 2011

Claire Marie Snow

Claire 4 weeks old

Since this is my first "real" post to the blog I thought I should talk about our newest addition! Claire Marie Snow was born on July 3rd, 2011. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 3 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long. However, I think they measured her wrong, I think she was closer to 19 or 19 1/2 inches! She is named after my Nana, Louis Marie. She is already 6 1/2 weeks old! Where does the time go? She is a good eater and an amazing sleeper (unlike her brother!). She slept 8 hours two nights ago, I however, was up every 20 minutes making sure she was still breathing!

Mike is an awesome big brother! He loves to give Claire hugs and kisses. He has to kiss her every night before he goes to bed! I already feel bad for her when she brings her first boyfriend home. The poor boy will not only have to face her dad but also her big brother! He is already very protective of her!

I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I thank the Lord every night for our many blessings, the biggest of those being Mike and Claire!

1 comment: